Saturday, January 27

Bonjouuuuuurno

No art today, but Hot Diggity! A shiney banner and some links! I am excited. (How sad is it that it took me nearly a year to put links up? VERY SAD INDEED. No more excuses, now that I no longer have to fudge with html.)

Otherwise! No new news, muchly, other than I got reemployed to paint another mural thingy at the hospital in London. Yey painting on walls! This time they want trees instead of fish. And maybe some birds and things.

Thumbnails to follow, whenever I do them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! New simple format, high fives!

Kt Shy said...

Hmm... for some reason it signed me in as just "katie" teh last comment, stoopid confusing innerface

Pekoe said...

DONT BREAK MY INTERFACE!! Jeese.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, that's awesome! :D Good old times :D