Tuesday, July 4

32 Stops at MordorMart along the way

I am a very busy monkey lately. Not really with art things, just jorb things mostly; I am doing Henna/Airbrush tattoos again this summer, because Sonny is a way cool boss and goofing off at festivals with Milo is awesomesauce. I got a new belt and some sunlasses for almost-free. They are giant and pink.

I'm back in London for a break (and yes to work on that mural more, I hope to finish this time) AND to work at Sunfest AND because my uncle from BC who I don't get to see much is down for a visit next week AND maybe for another reason I wont divulge just yet, so no new arts for a bit I should think, except for this one that I finished a few weeks ago and haven't posted yet for some reason, but I found a copy on my dad's computer so here we are.

8 comments:

menzoberran said...

First comment!
That sounds like lots of both work and fun.

BLAR BLAR BLAR!

Closet Space said...

hahahaha! thats really cute! SO cute! Yaaay! Have u sene the musical yet? its almost gooone...

Pekoe said...

I have not. I am very sad.

Alina Chau said...

love this illo!! fun expression!

Antimatty said...

i really like the colors

Pekoe said...

Hullo! Thanks guys =3

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! here

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Scholarships for independent2c mature student black dating dodge neon turbos Winsor pilates has Computer want read blank cd Undelete 2bnt http://www.audio-conferencing-9.info erectile dysfunction Running with the crowd Southwestern bell bill pay F meridia Deep throat oral sex blow job Malpractice record levitra online hosting provider